Faisal Movers Lahore | Online Booking | Terminals | Ticket Prices | Contact
Lahore is the capital of the Pakistani area of Punjab. It is the nation’s second biggest city after Karachi and eighteenth biggest city on the planet. Lahore is one of Pakistan’s wealthiest and most seasoned city.
Faisal Movers Lahore
Faisal Movers is the biggest transport administrator in Pakistan. Headquarter of Faisal Movers is in Lahore. It has numerous courses for urban areas everywhere throughout the nation including Islamabad,Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sadiqabad, Raheem Yar Khan, Sukkur, Karachi and so forth. Faisal Movers covers pretty much every goal from the city of Lahore with huge progression of travelers. It has in excess of 200 departures to almost every major destination in Pakistan.
Faisal Movers has four terminals in Lahore.
- Faisal Movers, City District Govt Terminal Band Road Near Chowk Yateem Khana
- Faisal Movers Abdullah Terminal, Band Road Lahore
- Faisal Movers Jinnah Terminal, near Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
- Faisal Movers Kalma Chowk, Near Century Tower Kalma Chowk Lahore.
Main terminal is Abdullah Termianl for routes like Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar and Sargodha. City Terminal is the main terminal for Routes like Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to DG Khan, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif and some others. However, almost all of the above routes also touch Faisal Movers Abdullah terminal.
Jinnah Terminal was main point before M-3 Motorway, After this it was cutt off for many routes like Multan, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Alipur, Rajanpur etc. Jinnah Terminal now offer ticketing for routes like Multan through G.T Road, Sahiwal etc. Kalma Chowk Point however is only ticketing and cargo point where you can purchase tickets but you have to go the departure terminal to catch the bus.
- Standard: This bus type has Daewoo 116 buses with 45 seats.
- Executive: Executive buses are rather 40 seater buses or having Latest VOD system installed on the back of every seat.
- Executive Plus: These buses can be called semi business buses as they have front 9 seats of Business category and rest of the seats are Executive. Multimedia Tab are available at the back of every seat.
- Business: Last but no the least they have Business buses which are 30 seater luxurios buses in town with massager seats, lavish refreshment and Latest entertainment system.
Faisal Movers Lahore to other cities Routes:
- Standard: Lahore to Multan via G.T Road, Lahore to Sahiwal, Lahore to Alipur, Lahore to Vehari, Lahore to Quetta, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Sargodha.
- Executive: Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Faisalabad, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Sadiqabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Bahawalpur, Lahore to D.G Khan, Lahore to Murree, Lahore to Rajanpur, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif.
- Executive Plus: Lahore to Multan via Motorway, Lahore to Bahwalpur, Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Taunsa Sharif, Lahore to Swat, Lahore to Peshawar, Lahore to Faisalabad.
- Business Class: Lahore to Islamabad, Lahore to Karachi, Lahore to Multan, Lahore to Bahawalpur
For additional subtleties and reservations, you can connect with Faisal Movers by calling them on either 0311-1224488 or 111-224-488 (with city code).
Additionally, here’s a connect to Faisal Movers’ legitimate Facebook page where you can make an impression on the organization or look at refreshes identified with the transport administration.